official site for visitors to Bratislava
Path: Home Page > About Bratislava > Bratislava City Card
BRATISLAVA CITY CARD
Bratislava City Card (BCC) has been offering interesting and profitable discounts to all visitors of the Slovak capital for 7 years. It enables everyone to experience the best of what Bratislava has currently to offer.
Bratislava Tourist Board and its 35 contracted partners offer discounts in altogether 64
establishments and services. The discount rate ranges from 5%
. The card can be purchased all-year round and it is stated that almost 6,000 cards have been sold so far. A detailed list of discount providers along with more information on individual discounts are to be found in the enclosed PDF-brochure below.
BEST CARD BENEFITS
- free one-hour guided walking tour of the historical city centre in the Slovak, English or German language
- free use of the public transport over the card validity period
- dicounts on thematic walking tours, trips to the surroundings and regular boat cruises
- discounts on admissions to selected museums and galleries
- discounts in accommodation and dining establishments
- discounts on bike rental and admissions to leisure establishments and centres
- discounts on the purchase of souvenirs, crystals and designer clothes
- free trilingual guidebook
CARD TYPES AND PRICES
- 1-day card: 10 €
- 2-day card: 12 €
- 3-day card: 15 €
HOW TO USE THE CARD
- the card is valid only when it contains a card holders name, exact date and time of issue and a transparent safety sticker.
- the card is valid in all establishments until midnight of the last day of its validity and free use of public transport is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from date and hour of issue and applies to night lines as well.
- free use of public transport does not apply to the luggage that exceeds the size limitations of 30 x 40 x 60 cm.
- when travelling by public transport, show your card to the ticket inspector on request, do not show your card to the driver.
- free guided tour takes place daily at 2.00 p.m. and it is necessary to book your attendance till 12.00 a.m of a given day.
- present yourself with your card in all establishments and services in advance.
WHERE TO BUY THE CARD
- BTB Tourist Information Centres - 2 Klobučnícka St (city centre), Bratislava International Airport of M.R. Štefánik
- at the contracted hotel´s receptions
- by selected trade partners
Placing: Document folders
> BRATISLAVA CITY CARD
Display up to date documents | document archive | documents including archive
Display search form »
Mode No graphics is currently switched on. Therefore you see the web page with no decorative graphics as well as any advanced formatting. If your browser supports CSS2, you can switch a graphic mode on.