official site for visitors to Bratislava
Path: Home Page > About Bratislava > Bratislava City Card
BRATISLAVA CITY CARD (BCC)
Bratislava City Card offers interesting and profitable discounts to all visitors of the Slovak capital and enables everyone to experience the best of what Bratislava has currently to offer.
Bratislava Tourist Board and its 50 contracted partners offer discounts in altogether 78 establishments and services. The discount rate ranges from 5% to 100%. The card can be purchased all-year round. A detailed list of discount providers along with more information on individual discounts are to be found in the enclosed PDF-brochure below.
BEST CARD BENEFITS
- free one-hour guided walking tour of the historic city centre in the Slovak, English or German language
- free commented demonstration of folk art production in the Exhibition and retail Centre for Folk Art Production
- free use of the public transport over the card validity period
- dicounts on thematic walking tours, trips to the surroundings and regular boat cruises
- discounts on admissions to selected museums and galleries
- discounts on theatre and concert performances
- discounts on bike and car rental and other transport services
- discounts in accommodation and dining establishments
- discounts on wine tasting
- discounts on bike rental and admissions to leisure establishments and centres
- discounts on the purchase of souvenirs, crystal and designer products, and exclusive women´s and men´s brand clothing
- discounts in selected leisure centres
- discounts on adrenaline activities
- discounts on guided walking tour of Skalica town, a boat trip on the Baťa Channel and in a golf resort
- discounts on admission to Baroque palace and beach lakeside resort in nearby Austria
- free trilingual guidebook to the card
CARD TYPES AND PRICES
- 1-day card: 10 €
- 2-day card: 12 €
- 3-day card: 15 €
HOW TO USE THE CARD
- the card is only valid when it contains the card holder´s name, the date and hour of issue, the card number and a bar code
- the card is valid in all establishments until midnight of the last day of its validity and free use of public transport is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from date and hour of issue and applies to night lines as well.
- free use of public transport does not apply to the luggage that exceeds the size limitations of 30 x 40 x 60 cm.
- when travelling by public transport, show your card to the ticket inspector on request, do not show your card to the driver.
- free guided tour takes place daily at 2.00 p.m. and it is necessary to book your attendance till 12.00 a.m of a given day.
- present yourself with your card in all establishments and services in advance.
WHERE TO BUY THE CARD
- BTB Tourist Information Centres - 2 Klobučnícka St (city centre), Bratislava International Airport of M.R. Štefánik
- at the contracted hotel´s receptions
- by selected trade partners
- 18,75 €
City History Museum
- 2,50 €
of Bratislava City Gallery
- 4,00 €
UFO Observation Deck
- 3,25 €
3-day Bratislava City Card
The Gypsy Devil Restaurant (see page 47) at Nedbalova 12 has been closed down.
Placing: Document folders
> BRATISLAVA CITY CARD (BCC)
Display up to date documents | document archive | documents including archive
Display search form »
Mode No graphics is currently switched on.