- abba Bratislava hotel Štefánikova 4, 811 05 Bratislava, , http://www.abbabratislavahotel.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 575 110 00
Newly built hotel abba Bratislava is thanks to its perfect location in the city center the best choice for your holiday or a business trip. The hotel offers accommodation in 125 rooms equipped for your maximum comfort, Italian restaurant abba Mia and a hotel bar with a terrace.
- Apartment Pension IVICA*** Karpatská 107, 900 33 Marianka , http://www.apartmanyivica.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 6353 0336, +421 905 230 813, +421 904 622 444
Apartment Pension IVICA*** has 3 comfortable and luxury apartments. This apartments is located in the attractive old part of the village of Marianka (only 1 km form Bratislava –part of ZÁHORSKÁ BYSTRICA) with an undisturbed view overlooking an English garden of the nearby monastery. The apartment is part of a three storey building with total land area of about 600 m2. The complex is equipped with private terraced garden with English loan and park layout. There is garden bower with fireplace and stylish garden furniture.
- Apartment Residence Obchodná 42, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.apartmentresidence.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 527 312 06, +421 905 794 450
Apartment Residence has a perfect location in the centre of Bratislava in a quiet green courtyard which makes it ideal spot for business and leisure travelers or relocating professionals with most of business ventures and touristic attractions in a walking distance.
- Apartments Bratislava http://www.apartmentsbratislava.com, email@example.com, + 421 918 397 924
Apartment accommodation in central Bratislava in modern and fully equipped apartments. Cheap alternative of hotel accommodation, ideal for short term or long term stay.
- Apartments City Centre Obchodná 7, 811 06 Bratislava , http://www.apartmentscitycentre.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 421 904 610 541, +421 905 246 144
The newly built Apartments City Centre are providing comfortable accommodation in silent surroundings of the courtyard area of a residential building located on Obchodná ulica (Shopping street), only a few metres from the most famous historical sights of Bratislava. A large number of various restaurants, cafés, bars, nightclubs, shops and other services are located in a short walking distance.
- Apollo Hotel Dulovo nám. 1, 821 08 Bratislava, http://www.apollohotel.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 5596 8922
Apollo Hotel has been providing traditional, high-level quality service for years. It ranks among the strongest and best hotels on the four-star hotel market. The hotel has gradually undergone a complete reconstruction in a classical style and is constantly undergoing a process of modernization.
- Aston Business Hotel Bajkalská 22, 821 09 Bratislava, http://www.hotelaston.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 5363 2038
Grand-stylish Aston Business Hotel´s main features are modern design, largest rooms in Bratislava, high standard of provided services and individualization of the clients requests.
- Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava Vysoká 2, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.austria-trend.at/bra, email@example.com, +421 2 527 758 00
Standing right at the entrance to the pedestrian precinct,
in the heart of Bratislava, is the new Austria Trend Hotel
Bratislava, which opened its doors in September 2009.
- Best Western Hotel ANTARES Šulekova 15, Bratislava, http://www.hotelantares.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 5464 8971
Best Western Hotel ANTARES is situated in the uptown Bratislava in the neighbourhood of Bratislava Castle and offers rest and relaxation, only a few steps from the historic town centre, known for its alleys, restaurants, cafeterias, pubs and modern centres. Belongs to the newest, nevertheless the best and those of highest quality four star hotels in Bratislava.
- Best Western Hotel West Cesta na Kamzík, Kamzíči vrch, 833 29 Bratislava, http://www.hotel-west.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 54788692
Best Western Hotel West is situated 10 minutes drive from centre, right in the middle of admirable forest offering more attractions capable for companies and families with children as well.
- Botel Fairway Nábr. arm. gen. L. Svobodu , 81102 Bratislava, http://www.botelfairway.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 544 120 90, +421 2 544 422 07
The botel Fairway lies on the river Danube in a quiet area in the city centre. There is direct bus tram connection and the motorway in the direction of Vienna, Budapest and Prague is very close. It is approximately 15 minutes walk across the beautiful promenade from the historical heart of the city. It is 800 metres from Incheba - the biggest Congress and Exhibition Centre in Slovakia as the crow flies.
- Botel Marina Nábr. arm. gen. L. Svobodu, 81102 Bratislava, http://www.botelmarina.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 5464 1804
The newly opened boat-hotel is anchored on the north bank of the Danube river in Bratislava with attractive views from right under the castle. Just eight minutes by foot from the historic core of the city you can enjoy accommodation here in comfortable single and twin berths and apartments, equipped with air-condition, telephone, TV, internet connection and mini-bar.
- Bratislava Apartments Group http://www.bratislava-apartments.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 905 711 225
Welcome to Bratislava-Apartments.com, the home of the first provider of self-serviced furnished apartments for short to medium-term stays in the Old Town of Bratislava.
- Campus Mlyny UK Staré grunty 36, 842 25 Bratislava, http://www.mlyny.uniba.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 654 235 20, +421 918 110 123
Campus Mlyny UK lies in a valley called Slavicie udolie apart from arteries of traffic, even though close to the centre (10 min drive). The capacity of 6500 beds divided in more qualitative classes (apartments, hostel), unrivalled priced, is during summer (July - August) available to the general public. All-year-round accommodation is provided in tripple-bed apartments with facillities.
- City Hostel Obchodná 38, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.cityhostel.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 526 360 41
City Hostel in Bratislava is a newly reconstructed 45 beds hostel for everybody, who is looking for a good quality accommodation in downtown on the Obchodná street, which is the main cultural and business mall.
- Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava Pilárikova ulica 5, 811 03 Bratislava, , http://www.bratislava.falkensteiner.com, email@example.com, +421 2 592 361 00
Rarely has the term ”new hotel” been quite as well-chosen as for the Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, which offers guests a completely new hotel experience: stylish and modern.
The new Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava enjoys a downtown location and is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Architecture and design create an unparalleled lifestyle atmosphere – a breath of fresh air blowing through the city’s hotel landscape.
- Film Hotel Vysoká 27, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.filmhotel.sk/, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 5293 1600, +421 2 5292 1110
Hotel is situated right in the centre of Bratislava. It has 13 twin and triple rooms available, each room bears the name of a particular movie star. The hotel can accommodate a total of 30 people. The Film cocktail bar with Hollywood style interior, Film restaurant with excellent international cuisine and the friendly professional staff gives the hotel a pleasant family atmosphere.
- Garni Hotel Bratislava Košická 52, Bratislava, http://www.ghotelba.sk/, email@example.com, +421 2 5023 0204
The hotel can be found in the outer centre of Bratislava with good transport connections. It provides accommodation in standard equipped single, double and triple rooms with TV and radio.
- Garni Hotel Incheba Viedenská cesta 7, Bratislava, http://www.incheba.sk/prenajom-a-sluzby/garni-hotel-incheba.html?page_id=337, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 6727 5111
Hotel Incheba is a part of the exhibitory area INCHEBA Co.Ltd. forming a complex on the right bank of the Danube river. It takes 5 minutes by car from the Berg border, 7 minutes to the center of the city situated on the left bank of the Danube river.
- Hostel Blues Špitálska 2, 811 08 Bratislava, http://www.hostelblues.sk, email@example.com, +421 905 204 020
- Hostel Krupa DM Pekná cesta 4, 831 52 Bratislava, http://www.krupa-dm.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, +421 2 4488 3706
Hostel Krupa DM is situated in tranquil city district Krasnany on the foot of Little Carpathians, 300 metres from forest and 8 km from city centre (20 min drive). Hostel offers accommodation in small units, two rooms are sharing common shower and toilet. There is a kitchenette and TV room on each floor. Free parking for guests.
- Hostel Possonium Šancová 20, 811 04 Bratislava, http://www.possonium.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 207 200 07
Hostel Possonium is the new hostel in town residing in restored, more than 100 year old house.
Hostel is situated in city centre only 10 minutes walk from pedestrian zone where the main sightseeings, restaurants, coffee-houses, bars and clubs are.
- Hostel Vegas Obchodná 48, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.vegashostel.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 526 227 77
If you are looking for accomodation in Bratislava, then why not stay at Vegas hostel with its wide range of quality facilities at cheap prices! We are happy making our guests feel welcomed and for sure we will do everything for you to enjoy your stay in our little - big city, where east meets west.
- Hotel Albrecht Mudroňova 82, 811 03 Bratislava, http://www.hotelalbrecht.com/, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 6720 0091
Experience the magic atmosphere of a cozy boutique - Restaurant Albrecht's hotel. Hotel Albrecht offers accommodation in twelve above-standard suites, which respect the original layout of the historical building (which is why none of the rooms are identical).
- Hotel Arcadia Bratislava Františkánska ulica 3, 81101 Bratislava, http://www.arcadia-hotel.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 594 905 00, +421 2 594 905 55
Luxury Arcadia Hotel 5* is housed in a beautiful 13th century listed building directly in the heart of historic Bratislava. Just few steps away from this leading Slovakia’s boutique hotel, you can easily reach all main Bratislava attractions like Opera house, St.Martin’s Cathedral, Bratislava Castle and Hviezdoslav Square.