- Campus Mlyny UK Staré grunty 36, 842 25 Bratislava, http://www.mlyny.uniba.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 654 235 20, +421 918 110 123
Campus Mlyny UK lies in a valley called Slavicie udolie apart from arteries of traffic, even though close to the centre (10 min drive). The capacity of 6500 beds divided in more qualitative classes (apartments, hostel), unrivalled priced, is during summer (July - August) available to the general public. All-year-round accommodation is provided in tripple-bed apartments with facillities.
- City Hostel Obchodná 38, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.cityhostel.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 526 360 41
City Hostel in Bratislava is a newly reconstructed 45 beds hostel for everybody, who is looking for a good quality accommodation in downtown on the Obchodná street, which is the main cultural and business mall.
- Hostel Blues Špitálska 2, 811 08 Bratislava, http://www.hostelblues.sk, email@example.com, +421 905 204 020
- Hostel Krupa DM Pekná cesta 4, 831 52 Bratislava, http://www.krupa-dm.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, +421 2 4488 3706
Hostel Krupa DM is situated in tranquil city district Krasnany on the foot of Little Carpathians, 300 metres from forest and 8 km from city centre (20 min drive). Hostel offers accommodation in small units, two rooms are sharing common shower and toilet. There is a kitchenette and TV room on each floor. Free parking for guests.
- Hostel Possonium Šancová 20, 811 04 Bratislava, http://www.possonium.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 207 200 07
Hostel Possonium is the new hostel in town residing in restored, more than 100 year old house.
Hostel is situated in city centre only 10 minutes walk from pedestrian zone where the main sightseeings, restaurants, coffee-houses, bars and clubs are.
- Hostel Vegas Obchodná 48, 811 06 Bratislava, http://www.vegashostel.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 526 227 77
If you are looking for accomodation in Bratislava, then why not stay at Vegas hostel with its wide range of quality facilities at cheap prices! We are happy making our guests feel welcomed and for sure we will do everything for you to enjoy your stay in our little - big city, where east meets west.
- Hotel Prim Stará Vajnorská 37, 832 18 Bratislava, http://www.hotelprim.sk/, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 4425 7106, +421 2 4445 0647
Hotel Prim is situated close to the recreational area and lake Zlate Piesky, near Shopping Palace. You will be welcomed by new, clean and comfortable interior. The hotel offers room and apartment accommodation in surprise prices.
- Paddler Hostel Club & Cafe Botanická 7, 841 04 Bratislava, http://hostel.paddler.sk/, email@example.com, +421 2 206 331 55, +421 2 206 020 20
Are you looking for a hotel, apartment, pension or else accomodation in Bratislava, Slovakia? We are opening right now! New Hostel close to downtown on the shore of the nature, situated next to Danube river.
- Patio Hostel Špitálska 35, 811 08 Bratislava, http://www.patiohostel.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 529 257 97
Hostel Patio is the newest hostel in Bratislava situated 5 min walk from historical old town. Avalaible is 24 hour reception, kitchen on each floor, caffee and tee for free, internet access, laundry room and parking for free.
- Property of the Slovak Medical University Limbová 12, 833 03 Bratislava, , http://www.ubytovanie.szu.sk, email@example.com, +421 /2/ 59 37 06 72, +421 /2/ 59 37 01 00, +421 /2/ 59 37 06 84
Property of the Slovak Medical University is located in the famous Bratislava Kramáre site and is located only 10 minutes from the historical and culture center of Bratislava.
- Red Star Hostel Botanická 25, 841 04 Bratislava, http://www.hostelredstar.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 905 120 514
Red Star Hostel´s twins, triples and small dorms provide the much needed privacy while bar and buffet are the places to be if you feel like socializing. If exploring the city is what you came here for a picturesque path by the Danube River will take you to the very centre in about 15 minutes.
- Zvárač Pionierska 17, Bratislava, http://www.vuz.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 4924 6600 - 761
The accommodation facility is located in a quiet area of city quarter called Nové Mesto, not far from the historical centre with a good connection to the national and international railroad and bus transport.