official site for visitors to Bratislava
Path: Home Page > Accommodation > Search > Pension
- Apartment Pension IVICA*** Karpatská 107, 900 33 Marianka , http://www.apartmanyivica.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 6353 0336, +421 905 230 813, +421 904 622 444
Apartment Pension IVICA*** has 3 comfortable and luxury apartments. This apartments is located in the attractive old part of the village of Marianka (only 1 km form Bratislava –part of ZÁHORSKÁ BYSTRICA) with an undisturbed view overlooking an English garden of the nearby monastery. The apartment is part of a three storey building with total land area of about 600 m2. The complex is equipped with private terraced garden with English loan and park layout. There is garden bower with fireplace and stylish garden furniture.
- Pension Castle Club Zámocké schody 4, 811 01 Bratislava, http://www.stayslovakia.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 5464 1472
Modern-furnished, bright guesthouse, is situated right in the historical centre on a quiet cobbled street under Bratislava Castle with a beautiful view of the Danube. Thanks to its family atmosphere it is very suitable not only for tourists but also for business clientele.
- Pension Gremium Gorkého 11, Bratislava, http://www.penziongremium.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 207 048 74, +421 2 207 048 74
The guest house Grémium is located in the heart of historical centre of Bratislava. Grémium is a small quiet and cosy family run business with friendly atmosphere and the staff on high proffesional level who is available for any demanding business traveller, tourist or student.
- Pension Chez David & Jewish Restaurant Zámocká 13, Bratislava, http://www.chezdavid.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 544 138 24, +421 2 5464 6341
You can find the Chez David guesthouse below the castle in the centre of Bratislava in an attractive tourist area of the city.
- Pension Privát Hviezdoslavova 72, Stupava, http://www.privatik.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 659 341 85, +421 903 429 425
Pension is situated in Stupava-Mást opposite of the bus stop for buses to Malacky. Hotel is 16 kilometres from Bratislava city center.( 15 min. by car ) In 5 kilometres environs there are the Volkswagen Devínska Nová Ves, autopark in Lozorno and TV Markíza in Záhorská Bystrica. Not far from the pension is well-known pilgrimage place Marianka.
- Pension Rustica Bratislavská 62, 902 01 Pezinok, http://www.penzionrustica.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 33 640 7020, +421 905 487 929, +421 905 658 703
Pension Rustica offers luxury accommodation for exacting customers. It is situated in center of the town Pezinok, 15 km from Bratislava/Incheba as the part of the Small Carpathian Region on the path of “Small Carpathians wine route”.
- Pension Slovport Ivánska cesta 81, Bratislava, http://www.slovport.sk, +421 2 434 221 23
The Slovport guesthouse is situated in close proximity to Bratislava airport, and the largest shopping and leisure centre in Bratislava - AVION (IKEA, Hypernova, Hornbach, ice-rink, 3D cinema etc.). Accommodation in bunks, with each flat unit containing 3 twin and triple rooms with the option of additional beds, bathroom / WC and equipped kitchen with refrigerator.
- Pension Zlatá Noha Bellova 2/a, Bratislava, http://www.zlata-noha.sk, email@example.com, +421 2 547 749 22
The Zlatá noha guesthouse offers a beautiful view looking down on the city. It is near the Kamzík forest park, which is very popular among residents of Bratislava as a place for relaxing, and where catching a glimpse of a deer or hawk is hardly a rarity.
Mode No graphics is currently switched on. Therefore you see the web page with no decorative graphics as well as any advanced formatting. If your browser supports CSS2, you can switch a graphic mode on.