official site for visitors to Bratislava
Path: Home Page > Site Map > Travel - section menu > Travel > What to See > Churches
In 1844 this 17th-century building, formerly a Trinitarian monastery, was rebuilt and became County House. Its redesign was overseen by prominent Bratislava architect Ignaz Feigler. County House was used to hold sessions of parliament before the Slovak Parliament building next to Bratislava Castle was completed.
Župné námestie 12
811 01 Bratislava
Placing: Organizational items
> What to See
> County House
Display search form »
Twin City Journal
City of Bratislava is a proud member of
Mode No graphics is currently switched on.