Sister sites


  BratislavaVisit

official site for visitors to Bratislava  


Find

Help | Advanced Search


Path: Home Page > What to see > Sights > Slovak National Theatre


 
 

Pharmacy Salvator

Pharmacy Salvator
This neo-renaissance building was constructed by pharmacist Rudolf Adler in 1904. The baroque interior, which dates from 1727, is now part of a private collection. The building's facade incorporates a stone statue of the Christ the Saviour by Alojz Rigele.
 

 
 

 

Address:
LEKÁREŇ SALVATOR
Panská 25

 

 
Responsible: Nina Turčanová
Created / changed: 17.2.2011 / 17.2.2011

Context

Placing: Document folders > Sights
 

Display search form »


 

Current poster:
Tourcentrope

Mode No graphics is currently switched on.


web & design , editorial system | To log in