- [29.3.2015] Events in Bratislava, March 23 - March 29, 2015
Enjoy your time in Bratislava with our weekly event guide!
City festivals, sports, concerts and much more...
- [13.3.2015] Martin Srb, Covered Piano exhibition, Typo & Ars gallery, until March 29, 2015
Peter Čepec and Martin Srb, both celebrating their 60th anniversary, exhibit a selection of their works in a selection called Covered Piano, with Viera Čepcová also presenting her jewels and bijouterie. Open: Tue-Sun 10:00-18:00, until March 29. Admission: free. Typo & Ars Gallery, Roľnícka 349, Bratislava
- [11.3.2015] JAZZ: Baritone saxophone player Erik Rothenstein will launch his new album, March 14, 2015
Baritone saxophone player Erik Rothenstein who plays Latino-jazz combined with mainstream jazz will launch his new album, with a concert also involving M. Motýľ, O. Juraši, P. Bereza, Ľ. Šrámek, V. Máčaj, E. Portela, M. Ševčík. Starts: March 14, 19:30; Štúdio 12, Jakubovo Sqaure Divadelný ústav, Jakubovo nám. 12.
- [9.3.2015] Disco meets classics, March 12, 2015
WHEN hearing “Boney M”, most people recall one of the popular bands of 1970s and 1980s with their staple hits like Ma Baker, Rivers of Babylon, Daddy Cool or Rasputin. It may seem that only those who can remember them in their heyday fall for the “vintage nostalgia”.
- [6.3.2015] Buddhas, thangkas seize SNM
The Slovak National Museum has opened its space at the residential building in Bratislava to almost 200 Buddhist artworks, within the exhibition called Space and Joy. Now, it has been prolonged until March 22, due to enormous interest of visitors.
- [5.3.2015] Bratislava Goes Classical, March 10, 2015
Bratislava Goes Classical is a series that brings top perfromers to the Slovak capital, this time offering Piano Quintets featuring Collegium Wartberg.
- [25.2.2015] A Sunday organ concert brings Hungarian virtuoso János Pálúr
A Sunday organ concert brings Hungarian virtuoso János Pálúr, playing his own compositions as well as the works of Mendelssohn-Bartholdy; Dezsö Antalffy-Zsiross; Maurice Duruflé and Zoltán Kodály (transcribed for the organ by János Pálúr). Starts: March 1, 16:00; Reduta, E. Suchoňa Square 1, Bratislava
- [15.2.2015] POVAŽIE – an Exhibition until 15th of February 2015
Discover the beauty of Slovak Folk Art Production held in our “Front Room” on SNP Square num. 12. Some of the Gallery’s exhibits are also saleable, so that you can bring a serious piece of Slovakia back home then. Other pieces from the exhibition are from the historical collection of our Museum ĽUV (FolkArtProduction).
Open from Monday to Friday between 10.30 AM and 6 PM and on Saturday between 10 AM and 2 PM.
- [14.2.2015] Romantic Valentine´s weekend stay
Enjoy a luxurious romantic stay with breakfast, Spa access, romantic welcome treatment, memorable candle-lit dinner accompanied by live musicand sweet take-away.
- [9.2.2015] Eifman ballet swings Fitzgerald to Bratislava
BRATISLAVA will be the second city in Europe (after
Paris; and after the premiere in its home, St Petersburg) to see the new production of Eifman
ballet, Up & Down.