- [26.4.2015] Events in Bratislava, April 20 - April 26, 2015
Enjoy your time in Bratislava with our weekly event guide!
City festivals, sports, concerts and much more...
- [24.4.2015] POZSONY MINDENKINEK 2015. 4. 25. - 26., BTB RENDEZVÉNYEK
TURISTAKÉNT A SAJÁT VÁROSUNKBAN
A Pozsonyi Idegenforgalmi Szervezet (Bratislavská organizácia cestovného ruchu) mehívja Önt a pozsonyi 1. Városi Információs Központ megalapításának 50. évfordulója (1965. április 29.). alkalmából szervezett tematikus városnéző útsorozatra.
- [24.4.2015] BRATISLAVA FOR EVERYONE 25 – 26 APRIL 2015
BE A TOURIST IN YOUR OWN HOMETOWN
The Bratislava Tourist Board invites you to a series of thematic tours marking the 50th anniversary of the first city information centre in Bratislava (29 April 1965).
- [23.4.2015] Open houses, free events mark start of tourist season
WARM weather invites people to spend more time outdoors and t ourism season ceremonially opens with Bratislava for Everyone, or Open Days of Bratislava, events taking place April 24-26.
- [21.4.2015] Discovering charms of puzzle and culture mixing
THE [fjúžn] FESTIVAL which opens the issues of migration and integration celebrates its 10th anniversary. This jubilee year has the “Puzzle” as leitmotif that meanders along the whole dramaturgy list.
- [21.4.2015] Replica of St. Wenceslas crown arrives in Bratislava
RESIDENTS and visitors to Bratislava have a unique opportunity to see an exact replica of the famous Crown of Saint Wenceslas starting on April 14 at the Pražská Mincovňa / Prague Mint gallery at Michalská Brana (Michael's Gate) in the Old Town.
- [15.4.2015] Luxury cars on display in Bratislava.
THE BIGGEST automotive event in Slovakia, Autosalon 2015, launched April 14 and runs through April 19.
- [13.4.2015] Latino meets jazz on the Danube
IN THE world of jazz, international collaborations and musical mergers are not unusual. However, the Rio Danubio album combines not just Latin and classical jazz, but interesting musicians as well.
- [30.3.2015] Romeo and Juliet staged in SND
WILLIAM Shakespeare is an unfailing inspiration for many artists, including opera composers. His Romeo and Juliet was the basis for several, including one by Frenchmen Charles Gounod. The Slovak National Theatre (SND) is set to produce it for the first time in its 95-year history.
- [13.3.2015] Martin Srb, Covered Piano exhibition, Typo & Ars gallery, until March 29, 2015
Peter Čepec and Martin Srb, both celebrating their 60th anniversary, exhibit a selection of their works in a selection called Covered Piano, with Viera Čepcová also presenting her jewels and bijouterie. Open: Tue-Sun 10:00-18:00, until March 29. Admission: free. Typo & Ars Gallery, Roľnícka 349, Bratislava