official site for visitors to Bratislava
- [23.6.2013] Coronation Festival in Bratislava 2013
On the occasion of 450th anniversary of the first
coronation in Bratislava the coronation of Leopold I.
starts on 23rd of June on Main Square at 3 PM.
- [7.6.2013] WILSONIC FESTIVAL 2013
REFLECTING FUTURE ... by 7th and 8th of june 2013
- [27.5.2013] DAAD | Days of Architecture and Design 2013
Celebration of Urban Art Solution is here again from 27.5. to 2.6. 2013
- [20.5.2013] Events in Bratislava, May 20 - May 26, 2013
Enjoy your time in Bratislava with our weekly event guide!
City festivals, sports, concerts and much more...
- [20.5.2013] Countrywide events (20.May - 26.May)
Check out The Slovak Spectator's choice of cultural events in Slovakia for this week.
- [13.5.2013] Countrywide events (13.May - 19.May)
Do you want to watch the award-winning Slovak film, hear classical music or multi-media project? Read about these and other cultural events happening in Slovakia this week.
- [6.5.2013] Countrywide events (6.May - 12.May)
Exhibition, theatre, and classical music... check out a selection of what's on countrywide in Slovakia this week.
- [29.4.2013] Countrywide events (29.April - 5. May)
Are you looking for some cultural events this week? To get some ideas, check our Countrywide Events column.
- [22.4.2013] Ancient drama at SND, with English subtitles
OPPORTUNITIES for English-speaking theatregoers to enjoy drama in Slovakia are relatively few. But there will be one such chance on April 23, when the ancient Greek trilogy of dramas the Oresteia is performed at the Slovak National Theatre with English subtitles.
- [22.4.2013] Construction of Petržalka began 40 years ago
FORTY years ago construction of the biggest housing estate in Czechoslovakia was launched in Petržalka, a borough of Bratislava. Construction started on April 2, 1973, and required the demolition of family houses in the area, which were replaced by tall residential high rises assembled from pre-fabricated concrete panels, known to Slovaks as paneláks.
Twin City Journal
City of Bratislava is a proud member of
What to see
Wining and Dining
Mode No graphics is currently switched on. Therefore you see the web page with no decorative graphics as well as any advanced formatting. If your browser supports CSS2, you can switch a graphic mode on.
Hlavné mesto SR Bratislava, Primaciálne nám. 1, 814 99 Bratislava, tel.: +421 2 5935 6111, email@example.com