- [21.5.2014] Temporary Public Transport Reconstruction (jan. - mai 2014)
Stops Šafárikovo námestie, Malá scéna and Nové SND are temporarily cancelled due
to the reconstruction works. Please see the alternate public transport schedules.
Bus No X13 from the Main Railway Station (Hlavná stanica)
- [11.5.2014] Alfons Mucha – Paintings and Drawings
January 31 –May 11, 2014, in the City Galery of Bratislava,
in the Mirbach Palace, at Františkánske námestie Square 11.
Tuesday - Sunday from 11:00 untill 18:00.
- [23.3.2014] SNG: Robert Wilson – Video-portraits
December 13 – March 23, 2014.
Slovak National Gallery (SNG) presents the remarkable
exhibition of Robert Wilson, a renowned American film
director, presents a selection of his iconic video-portraits
of personalities from various fields of arts and pop-culture.
WHERE? in Esterházy Palace, at Nám. Ľ. Štúra Square; Admission is FREE!
- [16.3.2014] Events in Bratislava, March 10 - March 16, 2014
Enjoy your time in Bratislava with our weekly event guide!
City festivals, sports, concerts and much more...
- [4.3.2014] Experience the top club ice hockey in Bratislava
After the successful premier season in the top league of the Old Continent, the ice-hockey
players of HC SLOVAN Bratislava are part of the Kontinental Hockey League also this year.
(january - march)
- [2.3.2014] Bratislava on Ice
January – March 2, 2014
- [2.2.2014] Nedbalka Gallery: Rudolf Uher – Heads
Selection of bust sculptures by Rudolf Uher, in me-
moriam, prepared by curator Michal Uher, his son.
- [30.1.2014] Reclaiming a Lost City
A new project renders the memory of Bratislava’s Jewish quarter indelible.
An imaginative new initiative in the small but perfectly formed capital of The
Slovak Republic aims to evoke the city’s historic Jewish heritage.
- [23.1.2014] Amundsen Ice Bar Bratislava
Dunajská str. 8, Bratislava, Slovakia
Minus 5°C / 23°F all year round, cool drinks,
dance club and great fun in Bratislava centre.
- [22.1.2014] Visit retro Shop in a museum
A unique shop in the historical centre. It is furnished with authentic
furniture and decorated with advertising signs in the style of shops
of old Pressburg from the deposits of the Museum of Shopping.